DRAIN CLEANING DUBLIN
Fast and local drain cleaning services
DUBLIN Drain Cleaning Specialists
We’ve been industry leaders in drain cleaning in Ireland for the last 15 years. Our experts are highly experienced in both preventative drain cleaning and emergency drain unblocking. We can meet all of your drainage needs, whether it’s an emergency or regular routine visits in order to prevent emergencies, we’re the only name you need to know. We guarantee a 2-hour response time so you know that your drainage problems will be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR DRAINS CLEANED REGULARLY
Free flowing drains are something that we take for granted in our homes. It’s not until there’s a problem or blockage in our drainage system we notice how much we rely on our drains for simple tasks like bathing or keeping our house clean. Having your drains cleaned regularly helps to prevent issues such as:
- Odours in your home. Dirty, old or clogged drains can release foul smells into your home as the bacteria which feeds off the dirt thrives.
- Bacteria are given the perfect home in your dirty or clogged drains. The moisture harbours bacteria and viruses like the Influenza virus which can causes your family to catch colds and flues repeatedly.
- Blocked drains can also lead to blockages in your sewer system. This can cause sewage to rise up from your toilets and drains causing expensive damage to your home.
DRAIN CLEANING FAQ
Can I clean my drains myself?
There are many products out there which claim to clean your drains, usually a potent liquid (usually with an unhealthy vapour) which you pour down the plughole and hope for the best. Theses chemical drain cleaners are highly acidic and, in theory, will eat through any blockage in your drain. However, as the acid eats through the blockage, it also eats at the lining of your pipes. This leads to weakening and even rupturing of your pipes, which is a much more expensive problem. Never attempt to use chemical drain cleaners on older pipes and always notify our team if you have been using these drain cleaners so they can take necessary precautions.
How do I know if my drains need to be cleaned?
Many of our emergency call-outs are a result of drain issues that have been ongoing for some time before they present as an emergency. Here are some signs that you may be heading for a drain emergency:
- Water is draining slowly from your sinks, showers or baths.
- Unexplained odours in your home, especially when running taps.
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains.
- Increased use of chemicals like drain cleaner or bleach.
- Toilet water rising up higher than usual, or clogging.
For more, read our blog post 5 Signs You Need Your Drains Cleaned!
HOW CAN UNBEATABLE DRAIN CLEANING HELP ME?
Our professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Don’t spend time and energy worrying about your drains, we can solve your drainage issues for as little as €60 +VAT. With our guaranteed response time of just 2 hours, your drainage worries will be a thing of the past.
Whether it’s your home or your business, we’re on the other end of the phone ready to help!
Take a look at our Google reviews from past and recurring happy customers!